In spite of all these excuses, what the person who says they do not have time to train or practice is saying is as follows: "I thought this would be easier than it is, and it turns out I am wrong. I promptly need to get fucked now because I can't assess any undertaking, and I see no value in this activity."
|If you make excuses like those above, you are just as worthless as this fuck rag (Lindsay Lohan).|
1. Stop watching TV. Or, if you are completely worthless, watch TV on the internet. You'll save time by not watching commercials.
2. Don't eat out often. Driving to a place, parking and waiting takes time. Even fast food restaurants are not worth the wait anymore.
3. Learn to cook. You'll save money. You'll eat better and you will feel better. In short, learning to cook equals a less worthless you.
|Learn how to cook stuff like this on your own. If you can't learn how to cook, you should learn how to fire a gun and blow your own head off.|
5. Read more. About any subject. Like cooking or lifting, to name two. You'll get smarter. And it will help you not watch TV. (See 1).
6. Don't check your phone and email so damn much.
If you can't follow any of these instructions to get some training in, you really do suck at not cheating yourself. Get some character, and make an effort to train, and make it a part of you. And as a bonus tip, if you must, break up an hour long session into four fifteen minute sessions if you "really do not have the time."